Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You 2

ini aku nk jawab tag dr solehah hehehe..

rules: use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

1. I AM...
muslim girl













2. I really want to go to?
Jakarta










3. My Favourite Place?

Japanese Garden










4. My favourite Things?

laptop, PC, notebook....i Love this!!!















5. My Favourite Drink?
chocolate shake!! yum aku mmg suke mnde yg mggemokkan..













6. My Favourite Food?
fried rice











7. My Favourite Colours?
Baby Blue











8. I Live In?

ALLAH world













9. I was born in?
Kedah











10. School, college & uni i attended?
KUIS











11. My Favourite Story?
Ketika Cinta Bertasbih










12. My hobby?Font size
Blogging













13. My ambition?
Wanita teladan & Isteri Solehah (iALLAH amien..)













14. next tag victim
you! x6













P/s jawab jgn x jawab..:)

No comments: